Being a student can be fun and exciting, but also stressful and demanding. New people, new places, learning new things and exams to name a few.
To help with your life as a student I’ve put together this list of affirmations that will help you with different areas of your student life.
In this article, there are 5 sets of affirmations for students.
- The first list is affirmations to help learn better.
- The second list help when studying.
- The third list is affirmations that help when doing exams.
- The fourth list helps have better focus as a student,
- The firth list is affirmations to become a better student.
Have a look through each list and pick a handful that FEELS right for YOU!
Some might not feel quite right and that’s ok.
Just find the ones that work for you and then repeat them to yourself as often as needed until you feel the change you want.
It’s not an overnight process.
You need to repeat the affirmations enough so they are absorbed and accepted as true by the subconscious mind.
Something that makes affirmations work the best is to say them with positive emotion.
Emotion makes a BIG difference in how well a new idea, belief or behavior is accepted on the subconscious mind.
Listen to upbeat/inspiring music whilst affirming your statements to yourself is the best way to feel positive emotion whilst saying them.
With that said, embrace the student life and make it an enjoyable experience!
So, here you go…
Best Affirmations To Help Students To Learn Better
- My mind’s ability to learn and remember is increasing every day.
- I am advancing to new levels by learning more each day.
- I love learning and studying.
- I am a very quick learner.
- I am motivated to learn more, dig deeper and conduct great research.
- I am a quick learner and happy all the time.
- My mistakes help me learn and grow.
- I always learn from my mistakes and they also teach me how to be better.
- I enjoy learning more each new day.
- Learning, understanding, and applying come naturally, constantly, and effortlessly.
- I love to learn and it is quite easy for me.
- I learn, comprehend and remember fast and easily.
- I am open and ready to learn.
Best Affirmations To Help With Studying
- I study hard and regularly.
- Studying is easy and pleasant for me, I can see an improvement every day.
- I learn to make studying fun.
- I am improving my study habits every day.
- I study efficiently, effectively, purposefully, and whole mindedly.
- Studying is very easy for me and I am doing it well.
- I study and comprehend fast.
- With every passing day I am becoming adept at studying.
- I enjoy the subjects I am studying.
- Studying hard comes naturally to me.
- I always manage my time and study schedule wisely, I always start with planning to make everything before the deadline.
- I am focused and concentrated whenever I am studying, nothing grabs my attention away.
- Strong wisdom is developed through wise and discerning study.
- I study well.
- I easily understand and retain what I study.
Best Affirmations To Help Students Doing Exams
- I pass exams easily.
- I always pass exams with flying colors.
- I enjoy studying for my exams and tests.
- I stay focused while studying for exams.
- I work both hard and smart to clear my exams.
- I always clear my exams.
- I look forward to a great result of my exams.
- I am easily able to sit for exams without stress or anxiety.
- I love the challenge of a tough exam.
- I will do my exams well.
- During the exams, I recall information quickly and easily.
- I know how to thrive under exam pressure.
- I begin studying well before exams are scheduled.
- Exams are fun.
- I prepare for exams systematically and intelligently.
- I will pass my exam!
- I am relaxed during exams.
- I am always relaxed during exams.
- I am well prepared for every exam.
Best Affirmations To Help Students Have Focus
- I am very focused on my preparation.
- I always stay focused on my studies.
- I remove distractions to help me have more focus.
- My ability to focus is increasing which is making me a peak performer.
- I focus well to get good grades.
- I concentrate all my efforts on the things I want to accomplish.
- I focus on the important tasks first.
- I focus on one task at a time.
- Staying focused now comes naturally to me.
- Every day in every way I am becoming more focused in what I do.
- I am recognized as a student with immense focus and determination.
- For today, I am truly attentive on my work.
Best Affirmations For Being A Better Student
- I am on the journey of becoming a very successful student.
- I have a sharp mind that makes me a very good student.
- I am a gifted student, and I can achieve anything.
- I am an excellent student.
- I believe in myself and I am capable of becoming a great student.
- I am excited about the chance to be a college student.
- I am a talented and prominent student.
- I love my student life!
- I feel thankful to be a student and it shows.
- I make a positive impact in other students’ lives.
- I embrace life as a student.
- I act kind and courteous to all people.
- I strive to do my best every day.
- I radiate positive energy.
- My confidence grows when I step outside of my comfort zone.
- I have self-respect and dignity
❤️Thanks, I hope you enjoyed these Affirmations for students. Whilst you’re here you may want to check out one of these related posts: