Being pregnant is a wonderful and exciting time as you'll be creating life in your body and at the end of your pregnancy, you'll get to hold your newborn baby for the first time!
Even though it's going to be amazing, for some it can still bring some anxiety and fear.
This can be for different reasons, you may worry about how you look, or if you are eating the right foods for healthy baby development, or you might feel anxious about the thought of going through labor.
Whatever it is, it's completely normal to feel.
To help you get through your pregnancy and birth in a positive frame of mind I've put together some powerful affirmations that will really help.
In this article, I've created three sets of affirmations for birth and pregnancy.
- The first list is affirmations for an overall healthy pregnancy.
- The second list is for a healthy and successful birth.
- The third list is affirmations to give you strength when you are in labor.
For the first list, this will help as you go through the early to mid-stages of your pregnancy (trimester 1 and 2).
The second list will help get you ready for birth as you go into the third trimester.
The third set of affirmations will help on the day you go into labor and give birth.
The best thing to do is look through each list and choose a handful of affirmations that FEELS the best for YOU!
There's plenty to choose from so not all will feel right, just choose a few that you like and you can easily remember.
When you have the ones you want to use then repeat then as often as you need all the way through your pregnancy.
Just choose the right affirmations for each part of your pregnancy.
Something that does make a positive impact on how well affirmations work is to say them with POSITIVE emotion.
When you use emotion, your affirmations get absorbed and accepted by the subconscious mind better.
A quick tip: If you want to elevate your emotions then play your favorite music as you incant your statements.
Positive uplifting music really helps elevate your emotional state of being as you say your desired affirmation statements.
So, with that said, here you go…
Affirmations For A Healthy Pregnancy
- Pregnancy suits me perfectly
- I eat nourishing healthy foods so help my baby grow
- I am enjoying my pregnancy. I am in the best of my health.
- I am healthy and flying through my pregnancy.
- I am open and accepting of my pregnancy experience
- I am strong. My body is strong. My baby is strong.
- I deeply love and accept my body completely
- Every cell in my body is full of contentment and bliss.
- I keep a healthy mind which supports a healthy body for my pregnancy
- I have great love and support to help me through this pregnancy
- I am preparing for my baby's birth with all of my body and all of my soul.
- I take proper care of my body. It gets all the love and nutrition that it requires.
- My pregnant body is beautiful. I radiate beauty and serenity.
- I will do my best with what I know.
- I am grateful for this life creating experience
Affirmation For Healthy And Successful Birth
- I am looking forward to giving birth to my child.
- When I give birth I will be relaxed and ready.
- I am so lucky that there will be good people taking care of me when I give birth.
- My body innately knows how to give birth to my baby.
- My body is made to give birth, nice and easy.
- The fear of giving birth is natural. Courage means facing that fear.
- I believe my baby’s birth will come quickly and easily.
- My baby is perfectly positioned for every stage of labor
- My labor will be perfect for me and my baby
- The baby will be born joyfully and without pain because I will be relaxed
- I positively accept my labor and birth
- My baby will be born healthy and at the perfect time
- I am looking forward to my birth as that will be the first time I hold my baby.
- I am ready and excited for the day I will bring a beautiful new soul onto this earth.
- I have grown this baby, I will birth him/her fearlessly.
Affirmations To Give Strength Whilst In Labor
- I am relaxed and happy that my baby is finally coming to me.
- I can do this, I am doing this.
- I can breathe through this contraction
- My baby’s birth is easy because I am so relaxed
- I feel a natural anesthesia flowing through my body.
- I am safe, I am supported, I am loved
- Keep breathing. Slow and even. Inhale peace. Exhale fear.
- I breathe deeply and eliminate tension.
- Everything is going well
- The strength of my contractions is an expression of my feminine power.
- I breathe in relaxation. I breathe out tension.
- I welcome my baby with happiness and joy.
- Even though this pain is powerful, I CAN handle it!
- Every contraction brings me closer to my baby.
- I beautiful baby is waiting for me at the end of this labor
Alan is the founder of Subconscious Servant. He has a passion for learning about topics such as spirituality and the metaphysical world. The thing he loves to explore most though is manifesting with the law of attraction ✨.