If you are struggling to control your anger or express it in a more positive way then these anger affirmations will help.
When I was younger I struggled to express my anger and frustrations in a way calm and constructive way.
Today I rarely act out my anger in a negative way.
And don't get me wrong, I still get angry, but I know how to control it. And YOU can do the same.
The fact that you are here looking for these affirmations shows that you are already taking control of your anger.
Being conscious of your anger issues is the first step in changing.
The next step is taking action to improve yourself so you act in a more calm, peaceful and loving way.
At first, it may feel unnatural to choose to act in a different way, but believe me, you will feel happier and more at peace when you take control of your anger and vent it in a more constructive way.
Below is 111 affirmations to help with anger that you can use today.
Saying these to yourself throughout the day will help remind you of what you want to become (a more calm and controlled person), and it will also help install the new thoughts and behaviors that are in line with someone who has control of their anger.
I suggest you pick just a handful of 3-5 affirmations that you can remember and just use those.
Read through the list below and see what ones FEEL best for you. If it doesn't feel right when you say it then just pick a different one.
Lastly, say these affirmations throughout your day, and especially when you feel angry.
You need to be consistent, don't just say them a few times a day. You must say them often and with as much EMOTION as possible.
Emotion really helps lock the new ideas and beliefs onto your subconscious mind.
Try to listen to positive uplifting music when you say your anger affirmations as this will help you feel positive emotion as you say them.
Morning and night are also good times to repeat your affirmations as this is when your brain is most susceptible to new ideas and information. Making it perfect for installing the new belief (that you can control your anger) on your subconscious mind.
So now I've said that, it's time for the affirmations.
Here you go…
Affirmations To Help Control Anger
- I can feel my anger and still stay in control.
- I am at peace and harmony with everyone and everything.
- I can do better next time.
- I release all my embodied anger!
- I will remember to stop, relax and think before I act.
- I clear and release all my angry thoughts and feelings!
- I allow myself to acknowledge angry feelings without losing control.
- I can express my anger in a respectful way.
- I choose now to release anger and reclaim my happiness.
- Controlling my anger comes naturally to me.
- Being calm, relaxed, and in control is normal for me.
- I am made of love and patience.
- I can admit it when I make a mistake.
- I find it easy to calm myself down and relax.
- I am free of anger and live in a state of joy.
- I transform and heal my anger to passion and choose to use the energy positively.
- I am free to be happy, peaceful, and joyful.
- I clear all the ways I allow anger to direct my life!
- I remember to breathe deeply when I feel angry.
- I am becoming a positive person whom others can turn to without fear.
- I release my anger, and instead I choose peace, passion, and playfulness.
- I was able to be angry without exploding.
- Diffusing anger is easy for me.
- I notice when I am becoming angry and I choose to deal with it in a positive way.
- I clear all the ways I dwell in anger!
- I can talk things out with other people.
- I transform anger into peace.
- I transmute the anger into the energy of peace.
- Anger is temporary. Peace is forever.
- I always speak my mind rather than let frustrations build up.
- I am counting to ten.
- I release all this burning anger!
- I am able to calm myself down and detach from anger.
- Each time I chose peace of mind over anger my life gets better.
- Next time, I will notice that I am getting angry sooner.
- I attract peace and harmony in all situations in my life.
- Each time I release the anger in my heart, I regain space for peace.
- I choose to respond from love and compassion in all situations.
- I now choose to stay calm in difficult or frustrating situations.
- I clear all the ways I feel like boiling over with anger!
- Each time I breathe in anger I choose to breathe out peace.
- It is important that I learn to manage my anger.
- I have the power to regulate my emotions.
- I am in control of my life and emotions.
- I release all my righteous anger!
- Making mistakes and learning from them is part of being human.
- I clear and release any and all ways I am holding on to anger!
- I believe that it's possible to break free from anger and live a better life.
- I control my anger by expressing myself in a firm yet positive manner.
- I can take a break if I need to.
- I am transforming into someone who confronts problems constructively.
- I get angry at the behavior, rather than the person.
- I choose a life of peace, love, and joy and will not waste a single moment being angry for no reason.
- I can notice when I am becoming angry.
- I am able to diffuse my anger and channel it in a more productive way.
- It feels great to handle my anger.
- I love myself enough to be calm and release anger.
- I am gaining more and more control over my emotions.
- I am a naturally calm, easy-going, and positive person.
- Being calm and at peace is part of my nature.
- It is my choice to feel anger or peace. I choose peace.
- Every day I cultivate peaceful energy in my body.
- I will remain calm and centered in frustrating situations.
- I refuse to wast my life being angry when I remember that happiness is my birthright.
- Each moment wasted being angry is a moment of being happy that is forever lost.
- If I feel angry I can take a step back and remain in control.
- I am a passionate, peaceful, and powerful person.
- I remain calm even when under intense stress.
- I dedicate my life to peace and harmony.
- Managing my anger will create a better life for myself and my loved ones.
- Each time I feel anger, I choose instead to focus on my passions.
- Each day it is becoming easier to diffuse my anger.
- I am a calm and loving person.
- I am controlling my anger by changing my anger-triggering thoughts.
- I am in control.
- When I apologize to others, it helps lessen the effects of the anger.
- I am now becoming peaceful and free of anger.
- I will choose a different way to respond.
- I am responsible for my anger.
- I have a right to assert myself.
- Staying relaxed is becoming easier.
- It feels better to act out of love than anger.
- I will control myself.
- I am a powerful, peaceful, and playful person.
- I am calm, focused, and relaxed.
- I transform my anger into peace and offer my peace to the world.
- It feels better to let go of anger!
- Outside circumstances and situations will not take away my inner peace.
- I release all the emotional shocks and traumas which have created resulted in this anger!
- Free of anger. I am happy, peaceful, and loving.
- I forgive myself for my past angry outbursts.
- I clear all the ways I am inflamed with anger!
- I am a forgiving person.
- I am free of anger, hatred, and discontent.
- I can remember to count to ten and take deep breaths.
- I choose to transform my anger into positive action.
- I choose to be calm and relaxed.
- Anger management is changing my life for the better.
- It's ok to be angry, but I must express it in a controlled way.
- Managing anger will help to repair and strengthen my bond with friends and family.
- In the past, I would let anger cause me suffering. Now I choose to be peaceful.
- I owe it to myself to manage my anger.
- No matter what happens on the outside, I am at peace on the inside.
- I am doing it!
- I am starting to effectively manage my anger.
- I release all the vengeful anger!
- Thinking positively in tough situations is just something I do naturally.
- I walk my life in a state of peace, love, and joy. and I refuse to allow anger to change my course.
- I express my anger without shaming the person.
- Acting out my anger is a choice, a choice that I choose not to do.
If you want to know more about affirmations and why they might NOT work for you then check out this article 5 Reasons Why Your Affirmations Are Not Working.
Alan is the founder of Subconscious Servant. He has a passion for learning about topics such as spirituality and the metaphysical world. The thing he loves to explore most though is manifesting with the law of attraction ✨.
Friday 16th of October 2020
Thanks for being brave, going pass issues in your life, and then sharing. This has really helped.