Going for a job interview can seem scary and intimidating. The truth is, our mind usually makes it worse than it actually is.
By making the conscious effort to think positive thoughts that affirm all will be ok, or even better all will be amazing, then that will make sure you experience something in line with those thoughts.
It just takes a shift in perspective to make you feel a lot better about your upcoming job interview.
Below is a list of 87 affirmations for job interviews. Read through the list and just pick a handful that FEEL GOOD when you say them to yourself.
If you say one and it doesn’t seem right then just find another from the list below.
Ideally, you’ll want about five that you can memorize and say them to yourself as much as you can in the days or weeks leading up to your interview.
Something that helps install new beliefs on the subconscious mind is saying them whilst FEELING positive emotion. Try listening to your favorite music as you say them to yourself as that will elevate your emotions.
❤️ Related Post: 5 Reasons Why Your Affirmations Are Not Working
Repetition is also KEY!
So make sure you say them often and consistently for the best results.
If you catch yourself thinking something counterproductive at any point in your day, make sure you STOP in that moment and affirm a positive job interview statement to counteract the limiting counterproductive thought.
So here you go…
Best Affirmations For Job Interview Success
- I am calm and confident, job interviews are easy.
- I am an excellent candidate for the job
- I am perfectly prepared.
- I love job interviews, they are fun.
- I can relax knowing there is always more jobs available
- I am capable of answering questions thoughtfully
- I am creating my career path. It will be a bumpy, but worthwhile journey.
- My career will continue to evolve and change, as will my goals. This interview is just a step on my path.
- I am feeling more relaxed and confident
- My goals may be scary, but they are attainable.
- Being prepared make me feel at ease
- I am free in each moment to be myself.
- The thought of a job interview is worse than the reality. All will go well.
- This interview is a wonderful opportunity, but not the only opportunity I’ll have ever.
- I impress interviewers, I stand out above the rest.
- My answers will be thoughtful, meaningful, and interesting because I am intelligent and well-spoken.
- They will enjoy my perspective because I have new and important ideas to contribute.
- I am smart, confident, and prepared. I have everything I need to succeed.
- The universe is looking out for me, and it will protect me no matter what happens.
- I am eager to start this new job
- I am impressive and charismatic
- I always give a great first impression
- It feels good to be told I got the job
- I am a great worker
- I love job interviews
- Job interviews are easy
- I have a lot to contribute
- I have excellent communication skills
- I’ve got everything under control
- I am confident and believe in myself
- The interviewers want to see me do well
- I am grateful for a successful job interview
- Anxiety solves no problems – actions do.
- I will be confident and positive throughout my interview.
- It’s only a job interview, I’ll be fine
- Job interviews can be easy.
- My resume is impressive.
- I have the inner power and strength to deal with whatever life brings me.
- I am capable of handling any possible difficulties which might occur.
- I feel safe and secure in every situation.
- I am relaxed and calm.
- I am confident and friendly.
- I truly believe that I deserve the job.
- I go into this interview like I have nothing to lose
- I am a great worker who deserves to get a great job.
- Life gives me in each moment exactly what I need.
- I communicate clearly.
- I always give a great first impression.
- I always smile and speak clearly.
- I am intelligent and capable enough to succeed in any endeavor which is important to me.
- My self-worth is based on who I am and not what others think of me.
- I will remain calm under pressure
- My first impression will be an extremely positive one
- I think before I speak
- All will be ok
- I will give a great job interview
- My experiences have prepared me for success.
- I take the time to be prepared and it shows
- I find it easy to be interviewed for a job.
- I am in the driver’s seat of my career.
- I will be chosen for the job
- I am worthy of success and happiness at work even when I am not perfect.
- I will communicate well with the interviewer.
- I am starting to look forward to my job interview.
- I will go into my interview in a relaxed state of mind.
- I am a good person, a worthy person.
- I am grateful for this job interview
- I am perfect for this position, I am their ideal candidate.
- I love job interviews, and my energy is contagious.
- My self-worth is a reflection of my divine nature.
- I am confident all will be ok
- Answering tough questions will be easy for me.
- No one is responsible for my reality but me.
- I can give a job interview with total confidence.
- Great communication comes naturally to me.
- I can easily impress any interviewer.
- I thrive under intense interview pressure.
- My talents and abilities are impressive.
- I will give my best possible interview.
- Everyone deserves joy and success, including myself.
- I am naturally charismatic.
- My attitude is professional at all times.
- They would be lucky to have me on their team.
- I am perfectly qualified for the position.
- Everything will be just fine, as it always is
- I see myself doing well at job interviews
- Getting the job feels great!
Thanks if you like those affirmations you may want to check out this article on manifesting a new job with the law of attraction.
Alan is the founder of Subconscious Servant. He has a passion for learning about topics such as spirituality and the metaphysical world. The thing he loves to explore most though is manifesting with the law of attraction ✨.