Gratitude is one of the most powerful forces in the universe. By being grateful for what we have and not focusing on the things we don’t, we bring more to be grateful for into our lives.
On the flip side, we attract more lack when we focus on the lack of what we don’t have.
It’s a strange concept, none the less it’s true.
Below are some of the best gratitude quotes that you’ll find. Apply them to your life today and watch the Universe give you everything you’ve ever wanted.
Here are the gratitude quotes…
37 Best Gratitude Quotes
1. “Gratitude is the healthiest of all human emotions. The more you express gratitude for what have, the more likely you will have even more to express gratitude for” – Zig Ziglar
2. “The struggle ends when the gratitude begins” – Neale Donald Walsh
3. “When we focus on our gratitude, the tide of disappointment goes out, and the tide of love rushes in” – Kirstin Armstrong
4. “Thankfulness is the beginning of gratitude. Gratitude is the completion of thankfulness. Thankfulness may consist merely of words. Gratitude is shown in acts” – Henri Fredric Amiel
5. “I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought, and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder.” – Gilbert K. Chesterton
6. “Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.” – Brian Tracy
7. “We are constituted so that simple acts of kindness, such as giving to charity or expressing gratitude, have a positive effect on our long-term moods. The key to the happy life, it seems, is the good life: a life with sustained relationships, challenging work, and connections to community.” – Paul Bloom
8. “Give yourself a gift of five minutes of contemplation in awe of everything you see around you. Go outside and turn your attention to the many miracles around you. This five-minute-a-day regimen of appreciation and gratitude will help you to focus your life in awe.” – Wayne Dyer
9. “It is through gratitude for the present moment that the spiritual dimension of life opens up.” – Eckhart Tolle
10. “Fill the earth with your songs of gratitude.” – Charles Spurgeon
11.“Learn to be thankful for what you already have, while you pursue all that you want.” – Jim Rohn
12. “Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.” – William Arthur Ward
13. “When a person doesn’t have gratitude, something is missing in his or her humanity.” – Elie Weisel
14. “I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought, and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder.” – Gilbert. K. Chesterton
15. “I don’t have to chase extraordinary moments to find happiness – it’s right in front of me if I’m paying attention and practicing gratitude.” – Brene Brown
16. “When it comes to life the critical thing is whether you take things for granted or take them with gratitude.” – Gilbert. K. Chesterton
17. “Gratitude is the fairest blossom which springs from the soul” – Henry Ward Beecher
18. “The discipline of gratitude is the explicit effort to acknowledge that all I am and have is given to me as a gift of love, a gift to be celebrated with joy.” – Henri Nouwen
19. “’Thank you’ is the best prayer that anyone could say. I say that one a lot. Thank you expresses extreme gratitude, humility, understanding.” – Alice Walker
20. “Gratitude is merely the secret hope of further favors.” – François de La Rochefoucauld
21. “There is only one thing that can form a bond between men, and that is gratitude… we cannot give someone else greater power over us than we have ourselves.” – Montesquieu
22. “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” – Oprah Winfrey
23.“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” – Albert Einstein
24.“Reflect upon your present blessings, of which every man has plenty; not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some.” – Charles Dickens
25.“Some people grumble that roses have thorns; I am grateful that thorns have roses.” – Alphonse Karr
26. “The world has enough beautiful mountains and meadows, spectacular skies and serene lakes. It has enough lush forests, flowered fields, and sandy beaches. It has plenty of stars and the promise of a new sunrise and sunset every day. What the world needs more of is people to appreciate and enjoy it.” – Michael Josephson
27. “If you want to turn your life around, try thankfulness. It will change your life mightily.” – Gerald Good
28. “Gratitude bestows reverence, allowing us to encounter everyday epiphanies, those transcendent moments of awe that change forever how we experience life and the world” – John Milton
29. “Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend.” – Melody Beattie
30. “Gratitude is a mark of a noble soul and a refined character. We like to be around those who are grateful.” – Joseph. B. Wirthlin
31. “When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around.” – Willie Nelson
32. “It is impossible to feel grateful and depressed in the same moment.” – Naomi Williams
33. “Things turn out best for people who make the best of the way things turn out.” – John Wooden
34. “Forget yesterday–it has already forgotten you. Don’t sweat tomorrow–you haven’t even met. Instead, open your eyes and your heart to a truly precious gift–today.” – Steve Maraboli
35. “Gratitude also opens your eyes to the limitless potential of the universe, while dissatisfaction closes your eyes to it.” – Stephen Richards
36. “Gratitude and attitude are not challenges; they are choices.” – Robert Braathe
37. “Keep your eyes open and try to catch people in your company doing something right, then praise them for it.” – Tom Hopkins
Thank you! I hope you enjoyed reading these gratitude quotes.
If you have any gratitude quotes that you’d like to share, please share in the comments below.
Watch This Subliminal Mind Movie To Help You FEEL more Gratitude
Alan is the founder of Subconscious Servant. He has a passion for learning about topics such as spirituality and the metaphysical world. The thing he loves to explore most though is manifesting with the law of attraction ✨.