Are you looking to connect to your Higher Self (HS) and become the best version of yourself?
If that’s the case, you’re in the right place. In this article, you will find 72 Higher Self Quotes that will help you connect to your Higher Self and inspire you to listen to it more!
The Higher Self is that part of us connected to the Divine, or the Universe (depending on what you want to call it).
It is that part of us that is immortal and connected to the higher realms. The Higher Self is made of light, with high vibration and a higher consciousness.
The Higher Self is also that part of us that incarnates from life to life and stores all the wisdom and inner power that we have acquired in previous lifetimes.
This is why our Higher Self always guides us in the right direction – it has access to higher wisdom.
This is the wisdom from our previous lifetimes combined with the wisdom it can access in the higher realms.
Quite powerful, isn’t it? If you’re wondering how you can access the wisdom of your Higher Self, know that it is usually expressed through intuition.
There are many other ways to get in touch with your Higher Self, through meditations, for example, and you can find more about them in my previous Higher Self vs. Lower Self article.
In the meantime, I invite you to have a look at the following Higher Self quotes.
When you need to get in touch with your Higher Self, you can read them and choose a few of them to reflect upon them.
You can also hang them around your house, for example, on your bathroom mirror, so that you see them every morning and get inspired by them!
Higher Self Quotes
1. “By learning to trust your intuition, miracles seem to happen. Intuitive thoughts are gifts from the Higher Self.” – Susan Jeffers
2. “To shift your life in the desired direction, you must powerfully shift your subconscious.” – Kevin Michel
3. “The further away from your Higher Self you are, the harder things become and the more intense and turbulent your emotions maybe.” – Sanaya Roman
4. “When you contact the Higher Self, the source of power within, you tap into a reservoir of infinite power.” – Deepak Chopra
5. “The highest self is not who we think we are, but who we truly are.” – Alan Young
6. “The Higher Self whispers to you softly in the silence between your thoughts, “ – Deepak Chopra
7. “If you have the desire to change your life, your circumstances, your perspectives, hold fast to your inner commitments and listen to your inner knowing.” – Victoria L. White
8. “Spirit is the essence of consciousness, the energy of the universe that creates all things. Each one of us is a part of that spirit – a divine entity. So the spirit is the Higher Self, the eternal being that lives within us.” – Shakti Gawain
9. “If you want to learn to trust your vibes, you must maintain a peaceful and relatively calm attitude. When you’re tense, nervous, or anxious, your energy gets tangled up and blocked and can’t enter your heart center, where your Higher Self and your vibes communicate.” – Sonia Choquette
10. “Beliefs are part of your creator energy, working to shape your individual experience of ‘truth.” – Andrew Lutts
11. “Your lower self sees you as the center of the universe- your Higher Self sees you as a cell in the body of humanity.” – Peace Pilgrim
12. “If you need to convince others that you’re happy, then you have not found real Joy. If you need to impress others with material objects, then you do not understand true Wealth. If you need to correct others, then you have not looked in the mirror. If you need to put others down, you have not connected to your Higher Self. Know Yourself. Be Honest with Yourself. Don’t be a teacher or judge. Be an… Example.” – Eric Allen
13. “You could sit on top of a mountain praying for hours a day and still not make it if you had no love in your heart. You could spend your life feeding the poor and still not make it because your karma required you to bear and nurture children. The path home to God is different for every person. Only communion with your Higher Self will reveal your path to you.” – Elizabeth Clare Prophet
14. “When you connect with your higher self, you tap into an infinite well of wisdom, love, and creativity.” – Alan Young
15. “The benefits of detachment in the face of intense emotional activity can’t be overstated. It doesn’t cut you off from your heart center; it opens you up more. In fact, when you refrain from absorbing the energy around you, you’ll remain clear and grounded, you’ll be able to access your creative and intuitive channel easily, and you’ll be able to choose to use the messages you receive from your Higher Self.” – Sonia Choquette
16. “Your Higher Self is you cleaned from your ego.” – Vadim Kotelnikov
17. “When you operate from the Higher Self, you feel centered and abundant? In fact, overflowing. When you experience this abundance, your fears automatically disappear.” – Susan Jeffers
18. “Your Higher Self is always nudging you toward a resolution of the conflicts that you experience in your life so that you will have room for serenity and harmony.” – Wayne Dyer
19. “When forced to survive in an apocalyptic world, some characters embrace their Higher Selves, with some emerging as natural-born leaders. Others succumb to their more base and primal selves and basically transform into savages.” – Laurie Holden
20. “Sometimes your Higher Self will guide you to make mistakes so you can learn lessons.” – Gabrielle Bernstein
21. “As you meditate and become more spiritually attuned, you can better discern and recognize the sound of your Higher Self or the voice of God speaking to you through words, images, and sensations.” – Jack Canfield
22. “There are a lot of voices inside of us. We have the voices of our parents, our grandparents, our society, our bosses, our own shoulds and shouldn’t, and our self-worth controls us greatly. When we can get past all of those and get to the deep, core part of us, there’s a voice within our soul that I believe is connected to our Divine or Higher Self. That voice within guides us through all aspects of our lives.” – Echo Bodine
23. “We must imbue our children with principles of the Higher Self, principles that see all people as true equals, and above all, which are sensitive to the delicate and fragile balance of life.” – Bryant H. McGill
24. “A cloud does not know why it moves in just such a direction, and at such a speed, it feels an impulsion… this is the place to go now. But the sky knows the reasons and the patterns behind all clouds, and you will know, too, when you lift yourself high enough to see beyond horizons.” – Richard Bach
25. “When you make contact with your Higher Self, you’ll have the support of Nature, which will allow for the manifestation of all you desire.” – Deepak Chopra
26. “Allowing the pain of personal growth to be a crucible of your spirit- the alchemical grail through which the metal of your former self turns into gold- is one of life’s highest callings. Pain can burn you up and destroy you or burn you up and redeem you. It can deliver you to entrenched despair or deliver you to your Higher Self. In midlife, we consciously or unconsciously decide the path of the victim or the path of the phoenix when it is rising at last.” – Marianne Williamson
27. “There is no second or Higher Self to search for. You are the Highest Self; only give up the false ideas you have about yourself.” – Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj
28. “The highest self is always looking out for us and knows what’s best for us. Trust the process and let go.” – Alan Young
“Gratitude is a divine attitude in the wisdom traditions. It takes you out of the ego self and takes you into the Higher Self. That higher state of consciousness initiates self-repair, self-regulation, and healing.” – Deepak Chopra
29. “Do something today that your Higher Self will love; change something in yourself today that your future self will thank you for.” – Vadim Kotelnikov
30. “Sufis teach that we first must battle and destroy the evil within ourselves by shining upon it the good within, and then we learn to battle the evil in others by helping their Higher Selves gain control of their lower selves.” – Feisal Abdul Rauf
31. “Virtually every spiritual tradition teaches that your Higher Self is the presence of God within you.” – Wayne Dyer
32. “Living a lie – pretending everything is fine when we are actually discontented – is hard work and, in the long run, even bad for our health. We pay a high price for compromising on this honesty – and neglecting ourselves. Finding our inner passion, our mission in life, and connecting with who we really are, our spiritual being or our Higher Self, is the key to success and fulfillment. Our ‘soul’ purpose is our sole purpose in life.” – Kristiane Backer
33. “Make up your mind that you will become the seeker of your own Higher Self.” – Ma Jaya
34. “The higher you are in an eternal struggle with the lower you. “ – Matshona Dhliwayo
35. “By listening to your Higher Self, or Atman, you can return to the truth that’s already inside of you and, in the process, change yourself and the entire world through positivity and love.” – Russell Simmons
36. “You recognize your lower self when you look in a mirror, but only recognize your Higher Self when you look inside your soul.” – Matshona Dhliwayo
37. “We’ve been in this dream, and now we wake up and start remembering the fullness of ourselves, our Higher Selves, and our sacred nature, and at this time, what we’re being asked to do is just to let go and allow ourselves to be moved by a current into that more awakened state.” – Christine McCormick Day
38. “You don’t excel by conforming to society; you excel by conforming to your Higher Self.” – Matshona Dhliwayo
39. “Think about all the good things in your life. Never think about your difficulties. Forget yourself, and concentrate on being of service as much as you can in this world, and then, having lost your lower self in a cause greater than yourself, you will find your Higher Self: your real self.” – Peace Pilgrim
40. “When you connect with your higher self, you realize that you are so much more than just your physical body. You are infinite potential and limitless possibilities.” – Alan Young
41. “The real thing comes from within. If you can become beautiful within, you will become luminous.” – Osho
42. “Self-love grows when you trust that the universe is on your side, form your desires from the heart and watch the Higher Self carry them out, believe that you are enough in and of yourself, heed the tenderness and sweetness of your love for others, put your attention on positive energies in every situation, honor your own needs without having to seek outside approval, and cultivate the peace of inner silence.” – Deepak Chopra
43. “Higher consciousness levels provide more empowering beliefs, leading to better outcomes.” – Andrew Lutts
44. “For many, life has become more about what they can’t do rather than what they can do. The truth, however, is that you are far greater than you think and have truly amazing potential. The key is to tap into your Higher Self and unleash your full capacity for success and happiness.” – T. Harv Eker
45. “My Ego tells me, Be the best! My Higher Self tells me, Do your best.” – Osho
46. “There is a higher, more powerful part of you. Your Higher Self will come through your intuition, coincidences, and synchronicity of all kinds.” – James Van Praagh
47. “Our Higher Self is the most intimate thing we could know; eternity is the most comfortable home we could find.” – Deepak Chopra
48. “Humans have a soul, which is their real Higher Self; a Divine, Mighty, Being.” – Edward Bach
49. “To prevent contact with the entrapped spirits of darkness, you must practice loving all things unconditionally and seek to make contact with your Higher Self, your Soul. When you vibrate with the highest form of love, contact with your Soul is quite easy, for both of you are vibrating on a similar frequency.” – Brad Steiger
50. “If you investigate the matter deeply enough and wide enough, you will find that happiness eludes nearly all men, even though they are forever seeking it. The fortunate and successful few are those who have stopped seeking with the ego alone and allow the search to be directed inwardly by the Higher Self. They alone can find happiness unblemished by defects or deficiencies, a Supreme Good which is not a further source of pain and sorrow but an endless source of satisfaction and peace.” – Paul Brunton
51. “You meet your Higher Self the day you turn your back on your lower self.” – Matshona Dhliwayo
52. “I want to inspire people to become their best, Higher Selves.” – Princess Superstar
“If art is therapy, if art is to inspire, if art is a weapon, if it is a medicine to heal soul wounds, if it makes one not feel alone in his or her visions, or if it serves as transportation to a Higher Self, then that is where I aspire to live every day.” – Rudy Gutierrez
53. “All the great teachers have left a similar message: Go within, discover your invisible Higher Self and know God as the love that is within you.” – Wayne Dyer
54. “Personally, I don’t choose any particular religion, symbol, or group of words or teachings to define me. That’s between me and the highest. You know, my Higher Self. The Creator.” – Erykah Badu
55. “One should arrive at leading one’s conscience to a state of development so that it becomes the voice of a better and Higher Self, of which the ordinary self is a servant.” – Vincent Van Gogh
56. “I would want people to take away this idea that sometimes people’s problems or neuroses are really the things that are kind of a blessing in disguise. Even though pain is sometimes associated with these things, people can really soar and find their Higher Selves in the face of adversity with obstacles to overcome.” – Tony Shalhoub
57. “You can further enhance the writing process by forming the clear intention that your Higher Self will influence your writing.” – Genevieve
58. “There’s another style of meditation that I’ve been doing since my mid-twenties – tapping into your Higher Self to get a glimpse of yourself from the outside and get insight into what’s going on in your life. I learned that from my godfather in my mid-twenties.” – India Arie
59. “When I pray, I’m just talking to what some people might call our Higher Selves: God, myself, my intuition, and my heart. Whatever that is, that’s where I go.”- Alanis Morissette
60. “Readers should aspire to what is excellent. They should refuse to read a substitute Bible. They should want a Bible that calls them to their Higher Selves – or to something higher than their current level of attainment.” – Leland Ryken
61. “I do not wish upon anyone a descent into hell. But if your life has to be turned inside out for you to know yourself–if the shadow of a shaman crosses your path and you turn and follow it down–I pray that you use its force wisely. I hope that you take the ultimate responsibility for your actions and consecrate any destruction to rebuilding your Higher Self and more radiant life.” – Elizabeth Lesser
62. “When guests enter the room, their entertainers rise to receive them, and in all meetings, men should ascend into their Higher Selves, imparting to one another only the best they know and love.” – John Lancaster Spalding
63. “Your Higher Self is focusing love and guidance into your life in every second of your life, and it is your choice to either prevent that focused energy or to allow it. ” – Teal Swan
64. “All the great people say it was their destiny to be great. Know thyself-you have the destiny to be great. It’s coded in your DNA/RNA. Meet thy greater self. Express thy Higher Self. Fulfill your real self.” – Mark Victor Hansen
Quotes About The Highest Self
65. “Look through the eyes of your Highest Self. What do you see?” – A.D. Posey
66. “I firmly believe the key difference between living a life fulfilled and a life of status quo is courage. Unless we find the courage to follow our Heart’s Wisdom – the wisdom of our Highest Self – we may never know the fullest joy that the Universe has in store for us.” – Valerie Rickel
67. “Visualize your Highest Self, then start showing up as him/her.” – Unknown
68. “My life guides offer my comfort, solace, joy, love, and bliss. I gratefully accept it, as needed, for my highest good and the highest good of all life.” – Amy Leigh Mercree,
69. “Kindness begins at home—it begins inside of you. Not only is kindness and compassion born in your actual physical home—your body—but also your spiritual home—your Highest Self.” – Hania Khuri-Trapper
70. “Surround yourself with those conducive to you being your Highest Self.” – A.D. Posey
71. “Solitude is an essential component to building mental strength and reaching your Highest Self.” – Anoir Ou-Chad
72. “Put your efforts towards the things in life that enhance your Highest Self” – Donna Goddard
Which Of The Higher Self Quotes Is Your favorite?
Higher Self quotes inspire us and make us remember who we really are.
Life is good, and you feel extraordinary when you’re on the right path.
Doors open for you without too much effort – most likely because you are knocking on the right ones, as you are being divinely guided.
Don’t forget that your intuition is your Higher Self’s voice, so always listen to it when it’s nudging you in a certain direction.
If you’ve lost your path and you’ve let yourself be guided by your Lower Self rather than your Higher Self, you can always steer the wheel of your life back in the right direction.
Hopefully, these Higher Self quotes and Highest Self quotes can help you reconnect to your true HS.
We would love to find out which ones of these Higher Self and Highest Self quotes you liked the most and have truly inspired you!
Thus, don’t forget to leave us a comment in the section below and share this with us!
Alexandra, the head author at Subconscious Servant is a Psychologist, Reiki Therapist, and writer. She loves writing about any topic from Applied Psychology, Metaphysical and Spiritual healing, hoping that people on a spiritual, self-discovery journey will find guidance and light through her articles. If you want to read more about Alexandra, visit her full author bio here.