We all know how important consistency is in all areas of life, especially in building healthy, long-lasting relationships and love connections.
I’ve written this article encompassing the most beautiful relationship consistency quotes and love consistency quotes to inspire you in times when your relationship has reached a hurdle and it’s difficult to stay consistent.
These quotes can also be an inspiration in times when you feel unhappy in your relationship and you realize that the reason for this is that you’re not receiving enough consistency from your partner.
On-and-off games are not fun and are definitely not the trademark of a healthy relationship.
If you’re in a relationship with a partner who does not show consistency in their behavior, they may not fulfill your need for emotional security – a natural, basic human emotional need that indicates a healthy relational pattern.
You may have a healthy relational pattern and a secure attachment style, but your partner may not – if they are highly inconsistent in behavior.
The relationship can quickly become unhealthy, so I encourage you to reflect upon it because you are someone who deserves to be loved, appreciated, and happy.
Thus, if you need inspiration about why you should become more consistent or not accept anything less from a partner, have a look at this article.
You will find relationship consistency quotes, love consistency quotes, and self-love/ relationship with yourself quotes.
Relationship Consistency Quotes
1. “Compromise, consistency, and communication are needed in all relationships, not just in the romantic ones” – Unknown
2. “Trust is built with consistency.” – Lincoln Chafee
3. “Consistency with love and relationship really is everything” – Unknown
4. ”Communication is the key to a successful relationship, attentiveness, and consistency. Without it, there is no relationship.” – Natalie Bleau
5. “In any team sport, the best teams have consistency and chemistry.” – Roger Staubach
6. “Consistency should be counted as a love language” – Unknown
7. ”Solid character will reflect itself in consistent behavior, while poor character will seek to hide behind deceptive words and actions.” — Myles Munroe
8. “Everybody wants loyalty, consistency, and somebody who won’t quit. But everybody forgets that to get that person, you have to be that person.” – Ritu Ghatourey
9. “Any other connection, our relationship, shared support, and consistency is unrivaled.” – Sara Shandler
10. “Even the wealthiest professional woman can be “brought down” by being in a relationship where she longs to be loved and is consistently lied to. To the degree that she trusts her male companion, lying and other forms of betrayal will most likely shatter her self-confidence and self-esteem.” – Bell Hooks
11. “Relationships feed on credibility, honesty, and consistency.” – Scott Borchetta
12. “Consistency is the true foundation of trust. Either keep your promises or do not make them.” – Roy T. Bennett
13. “Instead of confirming, stay consistent.” – Scarlet Jei Saoirse
14. “I like the consistency of having people in my life for a long time.”- David LaChapelle
15. “Respect my time, match my effort, keep your work, always be honest, be consistent” – Unknown
16. “Consistency is the ultimate foundation of a healthy relationship.” – Unknown
17. “Being consistent with your love and affection when times are hard is the ultimate way of saying…I love you!”. – Unknown
18. “The entire Universe is based on consistency. Days turn into nights, hours pass by consistently, and seasons unfold similarly every year. We can exist and enjoy life because the Universe is being consistent. The least we can do is to show consistency in return.” – Unknown
19. “To try to develop relationships without consistency is like trying to build a house without foundation” – Unknown
20. “If you show them consistency, you’re showing them how much you care” – Unknown
Love Consistency Quotes
21. “Consistency is the glue that holds love together” – Toni Payne
22. “When someone truly cares about you, they make an effort, not an excuse.” – Unknown
23. “And when he asked what it was that he could give her that she’s never had before, her answer was so simple.
Consistency, she said.” – Unknown
24. “If you want to give me something that no man has ever given to me, then don’t give me mixed signals or emotions that leave me wondering. I’m tired of wondering. If you’re going to be here with me, then be here. If you ever feel the need to leave, then stay gone. All I need at this point from someone is consistency.” – Unknown
25. “A good woman is not asking for perfection from her man, she’s asking for consistency… for him to be consistent with his love, respect, loyalty and attention towards her” – Unknown
26. “Thoughtfulness is like the glue that holds a married couple together. Be creative and consistent in finding thoughtful ways to show your spouse that you love them and they are always on your mind” – Dave Willis
27. “A little love with consistency can build a great foundation for something with meaning.” – Unknown
28. “Love is a consistent passion for giving, not a meek persistent hope to receive.”- Unknown
29. “The only demand of life is the privilege to love all.” – Chinmayananda Saraswati
30. “Everyone comes with baggage. Find someone who loves you enough to help you unpack.” – Unknown
31. “Consistency is a form of respect mixed with love” – Unknown
32. “Love consists of giving without getting in return, giving what is not owed and what is not due to the other. That’s why true love is never based on a fair exchange, as associations for utility or pleasure are.” – Mortimer Adler
Success & Relationships Consistency Quotes
33. “Long-term consistency trumps short-term intensity.” – Bruce Lee
34. “Consistency is more important than perfection.” – Unknown
35. “If you want to be taken seriously, be consistent” – Unknown
36. “The key to success is consistency.” – Zak Frazer
37. “Consistency is an underappreciated form of intentional magic disguised as mundane doing” – Victoria Erickson
38. “Success doesn’t come from what you occasionally do, but from what you do consistently.” – Unknown
39. “Part of courage is simple consistency.” – Peggy Noonan
40. “Consistency is the foundation of virtue.”- Francis Bacon
41. “Consistency is the quality of a stagnant mind.”- John Sloan
42. “Without consistency, there is no moral strength.”- John Owen
43. “Consistency is only a kind of chastity of the head.”- Donald Barr
44. “Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.”- Oscar Wilde
45. “Champions keep playing until they get it right.” – Billy Jean King
46. “Consistency in conduct and persistency in efforts are known keys to success” – Tasneem Hameed
47. “Dreams will come true when you are awakened to the situation and consistently work on it.” – Anil Sinha
48. “Consistency is contrary to nature, contrary to life. Only completely consistent people are dead.” – Aldous Huxley
49. “There must be consistency in whatever good things we do. It shouldn’t be just an act of pleasing someone. Things that we do for others should leave a feeling of gratitude.” – Aruna Rai
50. “The only way you see results is if you stay consistent.”- Unknown
51. “If you’re best during my struggle, don’t expect to be present during my success.”- Will Smith
52. “Energy and persistence conquer all things.” – Benjamin Franklin
53. “Small daily improvements are the key to staggering long-term results.”- Unknown
54. “The secret of success is the consistency of purpose.”- Benjamin Disraeli
55. “If you are persistent, you will get it. If you are consistent, you will keep it.” – Unknown
56. “An intelligent consistency is the foundation of genius.”- Chris Matakas
57. “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.” – Robert Collier
58. “Consistency always leads to excellence. Whatever you do in life, always be consistent.” – Unknown
59. “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.”- Aristotle
60. “If you are aiming at the top, consistency is the game’s name.” ― Olawale Daniel
61. “We become what we want to be by consistently being what we want to become each day.” – Unknown
62. “Consistency is the key! If you can’t be consistent, then you can’t be anything.”- Tony Gaskins
63. “Consistency is what matters the most in triggering something important to your life.”- Abdul Rauf
64. “… it is believed that it takes 30-days of consistently doing something to form a habit.”- Matt Morris
65. “Consistency is one of the biggest factors in leading to accomplishment and success.”- Byron Pulsifer
66. “If you are going to achieve excellence in big things, you develop the habit in little matters.”- Colin Powell
67. “It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives. It’s what we do consistently.”- Anthony Robbins
68. “Consistency paired with self-discipline is crucial to achieving your goals and being successful.”- Brian Tracy
69. “Success doesn’t come from what you occasionally do. It comes from what you do consistently.” – Marie Forleo
70. “Daily, consistent, focused, faithful expectation raises the miracle power of achieving your dreams.”- John Di Lemme
71. “You have to perform consistently higher than others. That’s the mark of a true professional.”- Joe Paterno
72. “Small disciplines repeated with consistency every day lead to great achievements gained slowly over time.” – John C. Maxwell
73. “You cannot be a winner without maturity and consistency. “ – Marco Silva
74. “Consistency knows that the immediate solution might not be visible, but the immediate next steps are always there, leading towards restoration.”- Dexter A. Daniels
Consistency In The Relationship With Yourself Quotes
75. “I’ve always been lucky to have a healthy relationship with food. I also love to be consistent with meditation and ensure that I supply my body, mind, and soul with everything it needs to function.” — Cara Santana
76. “Marketing yourself to a new person often involves being charismatic, clever, and quick, but most jobs and relationships are about being consistent, persistent, and brave.” — Seth Godin
77. “Being persistent may lead you to the door, but consistency is the key that unlocks it.” – Kenny Dasinger
78. “I believe that simple, consistent shifts in our thinking and actions can lead to the miraculous in all aspects of our daily lives, including our relationships, finances, bodies, and self-image.” – Gabrielle Bernstein
79. “Responsibility develops discipline, discipline develops consistency, the consistency develops habits, habits develop character, and character determines results” – Saripin Taidy
80. “The person we believe ourselves to be will always act in a manner consistent with our self-image.”- Brian Tracy
81. “The strongest force in the universe is a human being living consistently with his identity.” – Tony Robbins
82. “To be consistent is a form of self-care” – Unknown
83. “Authenticity is consistently aligning head, mouth, heart, and feet – thinking, saying, feeling, and doing the same thing. This builds trust, and followers love leaders they can trust.” – Lance Secretan
84. “To be consistent is to respect yourself” – Unknown
85. “A person can only fulfill their destiny if they keep being consistent with what they do” – Unknown
86. “Love yourself as consistently as you love others, and you will bloom before you realize it.” – Unknown
87. “Your only job in life is to be yourself and be consistent with it.” – Unknown
What Are Your Favorite Relationship Consistency Quotes?
Relationship consistency quotes and love consistency quotes are real food for thought.
I don’t know how you felt reading them, but writing the article was a true epiphany for me.
I discovered or re-discovered amazing quotes that I love to live my life by and which truly inspire me.
You can send them to important people to you, use them in your work or even write them somewhere in your house to see them every day.
We would love to hear in the comments section below which one of these relationship consistency quotes or love consistency quotes inspired you the most!
Alexandra, the head author at Subconscious Servant is a Psychologist, Reiki Therapist, and writer. She loves writing about any topic from Applied Psychology, Metaphysical and Spiritual healing, hoping that people on a spiritual, self-discovery journey will find guidance and light through her articles. If you want to read more about Alexandra, visit her full author bio here.