Sometimes, all we want to do is curl up in bed with someone we love and spend the day just cuddling.
In fact, this is something that we all absolutely need once in a while.
Cuddling is something that everyone should do, no matter how old or young, how big or small, and how tough or tender.
Even the toughest souls need a good cuddle now and then.
Unfortunately, it can often be quite difficult to just come out and say, “I want to cuddle”. Luckily, there are some great quotes out there that you can use to put your feelings into words.
If you love to cuddle, you've come to the right place.
Today we are going to take a look at 90 of our favorite cuddle quotes.
Let's get started.
Great Cuddle Quotes
1. “Living cuddled in your life is one thing I would give my life for, having to be kissed by you every morning I would die for and without you; my life is not worth living.” – James Clarke
2. “Cuddling with you feels like touching stars.” – Giovannie de Sadeleer
3. “I’m tired of going to an empty bedroom every night. I wish I had a girl I could cuddle with.” – Harry Styles
4. “Things I like: cuddling, you, cuddling with you.” – Serpil Ozturkmen
5. “I would like to crawl under the sheets with you and cuddle until sunrise, forever.” – Cora Nigro
6. “You know how as a kid you picture yourself with a tall, handsome husband, and you imagine him cuddling your baby?” – Jennifer Garner
7. “Cuddling literally kills depression, relieves anxiety, and strengthens the immune system.” – Unknown
8. “Every conversation, every cuddle, every kiss and caress, even every disagreement, adds another brushstroke to the picture of home you paint with the days and hours of your life.” – Thomas Kinkade
9. “Being cuddly has nothing to do with size.” – Brigitte Nielsen
10. “If models are made for modeling, thick girls are made for cuddling.” – Andre Benjamin
11. “Above all else, a cuddle must be comfortable for it to be comforting.” – Rob Grader
12. “Fight less, cuddle more. Demand less, serve more. Text less, talk more. Criticize less, compliment more. Stress less, laugh more. Worry less, pray more. With each new day, find new ways to love each other even more.” – Dave Willis
13. “When it’s cold & dark at night, and we’re alone together, I long to take you in my arms, and cuddle you forever.” – Giles Andreae
14. “I love fall because I love the whole cuddling aspect of it, and a sweater dress has that vibe of I’m going to hunker down and be warm, but it’s also very feminine.” – Jessica Chastain
15. “I’d do anything to cuddle up to you, lay my head on your chest and fall asleep while you hold me right now.” – Dungeons And Dragons
16. “What is life, without your arms around me? Cuddle me, love me and promise never to ever live my side.” – Jane Thomson
17. “When I say that I miss you, it actually means that I need to kiss you, hug you and cuddle with you to wipe all my sorrows away.” – Unknown
18. “I wrapped my arms around him, threading my fingers through his hair, wanting to be as close as humanly possible to this person I loved so much.” – Raleigh Ruebins, ‘Summer Secret'
19. “Even the memory of cradling her in my arms is pure euphoria. And all that I ask out of life is that it be constant and unending euphoria.” – Roman Payne
20. “I have learned that there is more power in a good strong hug than in a thousand meaningful words.” – Ann Hood
21. “Snuggle up and feel so safe and comfy, and know that you'll never be lonely.” – Michael P. McParland
22. “Boys, at war, so far away, will naturally droop, both in body and mind, from lack of a particular girl’s snuggling and cuddling.” – Ernest Vincent Wright, ‘Gadsby'
23. “Cuddling helps us feel safe, confident, secure and loved.” – Unknown
24. “I get those cuddles on his bed or on his couch and I get those hugs at Skool or in his car.” – Andrea Celestine
25. “The cuddle says it all.” – Rob Grader
Romantic Cuddle Quotes
26. “I feel your love so real in my love, so true and strong especially when you put your arms around me. You make me always crave your cuddles.” – Purity Hogan
27. “Come snuggle with me on this early eve because I just want to feel your heart beat.” – Michael P. McParland
28. “Feel the presence of love, wrapped up within a hug.” – Robert M. Hensel
29. “Saturdays are for adventure. Sundays are for cuddling.” – Unknown
30. “Do me a favor and get in my bed and cuddle me all night.” – Jodi Winkler
31. “Fight less, cuddle more. Criticize less, compliment more. With each new day, find new ways to love each other even more.” – Dave Willis
32. “Cuddling my baby, cuddling soo tight, Oh dear stress no more fights!” – Sarah Khan
33. “Settle down with me. Cover me up. Cuddle me in. Lie down with me and hold me in your arms.” – Ed Sheeran, ‘Kiss Me’
34. “All I want in life is someone to cuddle up with.” – Unknown
35. “Happiness is a comfy bed and someone to cuddle with..” – Unknown
36. “I just want to lay on your chest and listen to your heart beat as we cuddle.” – Weds Kenya
Family Cuddle Time Quotes
37. “This is a place where grandmothers hold babies on their laps under the stars and whisper in their ears that the lights in the sky are holes in the floor of heaven.” – Rick Bragg
38. “Come cuddle close in daddy's coat beside the fire so bright, and hear about the fairy folk that wander in the night.” – Robert Bird
39. “Teddy bears are a great source of comfort and security.” – Unknown
40. “When I pick up one of my children and cuddle them, all the strain and stress of life temporarily disappears. There is nothing more wonderful than motherhood and no-one will ever love you as much as a small child.” – Nicola Horlick
41. “Moms are always busy but never too busy to give you a quick cuddle.” – Richard Exley
42. “My days, if they start in the morning with a cuddle from my son, are just so much more glorious than they were prior to that.” – Russell Crowe
43. “When I come home, my daughter will run to the door and give me a big hug, and everything that’s happened that day just melts away.” – Hugh Jackman
44. “Come, cuddle your head on my shoulder, dear, your head like the golden rod, and we will go sailing away from here to the beautiful Land of Nod.” – Ella Wheeler Wilcox
45. “Moms know when you need an extra cuddle.” – Unknown
RELATED: Love In Your Heart: 50 Tear-Jerker Songs About Soulmates
Funny Cuddle Quotes
46. “Don’t get me wrong, I like to cuddle. But there is such a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so that they can’t get away.” – Dave Attell
47. “I feel like a total hippie right now. I’m passionate about all sorts of things – a lot of boring, cuddly Hallmark things, to be honest.” – Dreama Walker
48. “Let’s cuddle so I can steal your body heat.” – Ivy Woodson-Holm
49. “All my friends are bums. We gather round our campfire (in a can) and sing songs of togetherness as we cuddle, to preserve our warmth.” – Will Advise
50. “All this cuddling and kissing on stage these days, well it’s all right in football when someone scores a goal, but not when you’re playing darts.” – Eric Bristow
51. “Cuddling was for great aunts and teddy bears. Cuddling gave him cramp.” – David Nicholls
Cuddles with Animals Quotes
52. “I read that when cats are cuddling and kneading you, and you think it’s cute, they’re really just checking your vitals for weak spots.” – Kandyse McClure
53. “A cat will be your cuddle buddy forever.” – Unknown
54. “There is something really mysterious about lions. They could rip you apart if they wanted to, but at the same time, they look so cuddly. Can you imagine what humans look like to animals? They must think we’re so weird.” – Lee Ryan
55. “Petting, scratching, and cuddling a dog could be as soothing to the mind and heart as deep meditation and almost as good for the soul as prayer.” – Dean Koontz
56. “That gentle purr you hear on the breeze is me. I am waiting here for you to cuddle me in your arms once more.” – Unknown
57. “Rottweilers are really protective. They always want to be around you, and they are really cuddly. They are good around family.” – Le’Veon Bell
58. “There’s nothing else I would rather do, unless there was a profession that involved cuddling bunny rabbits and kittens all day for money.” – Kat Dennings
59. “Sometimes cuddling with my dog is the only cure for a bad day.” – Unknown
60. “All I really wanted to do was cuddle back under the blankets, maybe with a certain stuffed toy penguin I knew. Yeah, hiding sounded good.” – Laurell K Hamilton
RELATED: 101+ Heartfelt “I Need You” Quotes That Express How You Feel
Huggy Snuggly Cuddle Quotes
61. “A good hug can fix pretty much anything.” – Unknown
62. “Warmth is arms; holding ‘you'.” – Meghna Sodha
63. “With our sides pressed together and his arm around my shoulders, it was like having one foot in the past and one in the present.” – Jennifer L. Armentrout
64. “You can never be lonely when you have someone to cuddle with.” – Unknown
65. “You can never have too many books or too many hugs.” – Gina House
66. “They invented hugs to let people know you love them without saying anything.” – Bil Keane
67. “A hug a day keeps the demons at bay.” – German proverb
68. “Everybody needs a hug. It changes your metabolism.” – Leo Buscaglia
69. “Some of the strongest people you know are waiting to curl up in the right pair of arms & let out the sigh they’ve been holding in forever.” – Nitya Prakash
70. “Within the simple act of an embrace, two people can be joined together in such an intense bond that words no longer serve a purpose.” – Rob Grader
71. “Nothing makes me feel better than cuddling with you.” – Unknown
72. “All I need is to cuddle up close with you.” – Unknown
73. “I get really upset some days, and I really just wish I had someone there to cuddle.” – Harry Styles
74. “I want to be able to go home after work, put on my sweats, wipe off my makeup, and cuddle up with someone who doesn’t care and is fine with that.” – Victoria Justice
75. “He looks such a wooly cuddle and sounds smoother than a pint of Guinness going down a dry throat.” – Clive James
76. “I just want to spend the night in your arms feeling your heart beat next to mine.” – Michael P. McParland
77. “The pharma companies would lose so much money if the world had more hugs, cuddles, and kindness.” – Unknown
78. “One of the magical things about cuddling is that anyone can do it. It is not limited by gender, age, size, or acrobatic abilities.” – Rob Grader
79. “Any day is a good day for cuddling..” – Unknown
80. “I miss having someone to cuddle up and have an early night with. But I’m looking. Meanwhile,
81. I’m having a few relationships that don’t mean much.” – Robbie Williams
82. “I’d give my life for just one more cuddle with you.” – Unknown
83. “Fall weather = Best cuddling weather.” – Unknown
84. “Cuddle up. Rain always stops. It always stops. It always does.” – Ellen Gilchrist
85. “Cuddling with you is the best therapy I know.” – Unknown
86. “This cuddle weather makes me want to dial her number.” – Supriyo Ghosh
87. “Love for me is innocence, honesty, compassion, trust, loyalty, a gentle summer breeze, sunshine, a great cuddle.” – AJ McLean
88. “Cuddling is more effective than sleeping pills when it comes to achieving a good night's rest.” – Unknown
89. “No, sweetheart, you don’t need a cuddle buddy in the winter, you need a jacket and a heater.” – Unknown
90. “I don’t need you, but the world, sometimes, seems more peaceful and manageable when holding someone.” – Darnelle Lamont Walker
91. “Cuddling can sometimes be the thing you do to remove all the sadness and pain inside you.” – Unknown
What Was Your Best Cuddle Quote Or Saying?
In conclusion, these cuddle quotes are a great way to express your affection for someone.
But sometimes words are not enough, and all you need is a simple hug or cuddle.
So go ahead and tell the people you care about how much you appreciate them with a great big cuddle!
Thank you for stopping by, and please tell us what your favorite cuddle quote or saying was.
Share in the comments below, we'd love to know!
Alan is the founder of Subconscious Servant. He has a passion for learning about topics such as spirituality and the metaphysical world. The thing he loves to explore most though is manifesting with the law of attraction ✨.