Could you imagine your life without having around your soul family?
If you want to express your gratitude and love for your friends, or even if you just want to read some beautiful quotes, here you will find an impressive number of tribe quotes.
We are so lucky that we can find a few individuals with the same light, love, and passion that we put into the world, and then we get the chance to call them our friends.
The best people we can surround ourselves with are the ones we choose with the soul.
Our hearts will know in an instant that we have found our tribe.
You and your closest friends will have so much understanding, compassion, love, and support.
That is the most beautiful part – you get to walk through life with your best friends by your side.
You don’t have to go and search for your tribe; your people will definitely find you when you won’t even expect it. You just need to be your true self.
Our true friends will be there with us to celebrate the good times and support us when the hard times come.
They will hold our hand while we grow into the best versions of ourselves.
When you keep your heart open and spread love, your tribe will be more powerful, and your connection will become stronger.
1. “Tell your story. Shout it. Write it. Whisper it if you have to. But tell it. Some won't understand it. Some will outright reject it. But many will thank you for it. And then the most magical thing will happen. One by one, voices will start whispering, ‘Me, too.'
And your tribe will gather. And you will never feel alone again.“
― L.R. Knost
2. “One secret of life is that life works at all because not everyone in your tribe is nuts on the same day. Another secret is that laughter is carbonated holiness.“
― Anne Lamott
3. “Find people who can handle your darkest truths, who don’t change the subject when you share your pain, or try to make you feel bad for feeling bad. Find people who understand we all struggle, some of us more than others, and that there’s no weakness in admitting it. Find people who want to be real, however that looks and feels, and who want you to be real, too. Find people who get that life is hard, who get that life is also beautiful, and who aren’t afraid to honor both of those realities. Find people who help you feel more at home in your heart, mind, and body and who take joy in your joy. Find people who love you, for real, and who accept you, for real. Just as you are. They’re out there, these people. Your tribe is waiting for you. Don’t stop searching until you find them.“ ― Scott Stabile
4. “You’ll know the people that feed your soul…because you’ll feel good after spending time with them.“ — Denise Linn
5. “When we suffer in silence, we think that we are alone, different, separate. When we share our stories of suffering, we find that we are the same.“ ― Vironika Tugaleva
6. “Give your time and energy to the ones committed to truth, the brave souls working toward a life of authenticity. Let that be your tribe, and let you be their family. Open yourself to connections formed from a pledge to be real.“ ― Scott Stabile
7. “But none of that really mattered. I had found my tribe. It felt like a family reunion for the family I'd never really known, a homecoming at the place where I was always meant to be but hadn't known how to find.“ ― David Levithan
8. “Many people want to ride with you in the limo, but you want someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.“ ― Oprah Winfrey
9. “The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.“― Elisabeth Foley
10. “When all the dust is settled, and all the crowds are gone, the things that matter are faith, family, and friends.“ ― Barbara Bush
11. “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.“ ― Marcel Proust
12. “Remember, we all stumble, every one of us. That's why it's a comfort to go hand in hand.“ — Emily Kimbrough
13. “Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family: Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one.“ — Jane Howard
14. “The language of friendship is not words but meanings.“ — Henry David Thoreau
15. “Growing apart doesn’t change the fact that for a long time, we grew side by side; our roots will always be tangled. I’m glad for that.“ — Ally Condie
16. “Don’t make friends who are comfortable to be with. Make friends who will force you to level yourself up.“ — Thomas J. Watson
17. “We are the sum of all people we have ever met; you change the tribe, and the tribe changes you.“ — Dirk Wittenborn
18. “The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other’s life.“ — Richard Bach
19. “Good friends are like stars. You don't always see them, but you know they're always there.“ — Unknown
20. “It's not what we have in life, but who we have in our life that matters.“ — Unknown
Finding Your Tribe Quotes
21. “Go to the community and the locations that have sparked your psyche. That's how you find your Tribe“ ― Karl Wiggins
22. “Don't waste your time being what someone wants you to become to feed their list of rules, boundaries, and insecurities. Find your tribe. They will allow you to be you while you dance in the rain.“
― Shannon L. Alder
23. “For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.“ — Audrey Hepburn
24. “When we live in alignment with who we are and how we want to live, we will attract and find like-minded individuals.“ ― Akiroq Brost
25. “When you find your authentic self, those who loved your mask are disappointed. You may end up alone, but you don’t need to stay alone. While severing old connections is painful, it’s not a tragedy. It’s an opportunity. Now, you can find people who understand the importance of looking for truth and being authentic. Now you can find people who want to connect as deeply as you’ve wanted instead of constant small talk and head games. Now you can have real intimacy. Now, you can find your tribe.“ ― Vironika Tugaleva
26. “She was a collector of reflections looking for souls that could see deep inside her soul.“ ― Shannon L. Alder
27. “Plenty of people will think you're crazy, no matter what you do. Don't let that stop you from finding the people who think you're incredible—the ones who need to hear your voice because it reminds them of their own. Your tribe. They're out there. Don’t let your critics interfere with your search for them.“ ― Vironika Tugaleva
28. “You are truly home only when you find your tribe“ ― Srividya Srinivasan
29. “Do not settle for labels that presume you will never heal. Believe in yourself. Find a tribe that understands and believes in you too. Don't ever give up.“ ― Vironika Tugaleva
30. “Surround yourself with the right people, forge the right relationships and you’ll set yourself up for the long run.“ ― Daymond John
31. “Some people will hear you louder in silence. Those are your tribe – they'll get you through the tough days and give you something to laugh about on the ride.“ — Nikki Rowe
32. “Surround yourself only with people who will take you higher.“ — Oprah Winfrey,
33. “Surround yourself with people who make you higher for life, touch your heart, and nourish your soul.“ — Unknown
34. “Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.“ — Tennessee Williams
35. “Find a group of people who challenge and inspire you; spend a lot of time with them, and it will change your life.“ — Amy Poehler
36. “Friends are those rare people who ask how we are and then wait to hear the answer.“ — Ed. Cunningham
Short Tribe Quotes
37. “No friendship is an accident.“ — O. Henry
38. “They may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel.“ — Carl W. Buechner
39. “Anything is possible when you have the right people there to support you.“ ―Misty Copeland
40. “If they criticize you before they cheer you on, they are not your people. Simple.“ ― Nikki Rowe
41. “There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends.“ — Jane Austen
42. “True friends are always together in spirit.“ — L.M. Montgomery
43. “True friends are like diamonds — bright, beautiful, valuable and always in style.“ — Nicole Richie
44. “You really won't know where your home is until you meet your own kind and realize you're both playing the same game.“ ― Shannon L. Alder
45. “A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.“ ― Donna Roberts
46. “The strength of a family, like the strength of an army, is in its loyalty to each other.“ — Mario Puzo
47. “Tribes are not to be trifled with. Your ability to thrive depends on the tribe.“ ― Scott Perry
48. “A sweet friendship refreshes the soul.“ — Proverbs 27:9
49. “There’s not a word yet for old friends who’ve just met.“ — Jim Henson
50. “Time doesn’t take away from friendship, nor does separation.“
— Tennessee Williams
51. “Find your tribe. Love them hard.“ — Danielle LaPorte
Friends Tribe Quotes
52. “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.“ — C.S. Lewis
53. “Friends are like walls. Sometimes you lean on them, and sometimes it's good just knowing they are there.“ — Unknown
54. “A friend is someone with whom you dare to be yourself.“ — Frank Crane
55. “True friendship comes when silence between two people is comfortable.“ — Dave Tyson Gentry
56. “I would rather walk with a friend in the dark than alone in the light.“
— Helen Keller
57. “There is nothing more to be prized on this earth than true friendship.“
— Thomas Aquinas
58. “Friends are the family you choose.“ — Jess C. Scott
59. “Life was meant for good friends and great adventures.“ — Unknown
60. “Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together.“
— Woodrow T. Wilson
61. “Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.“ — G. Randolf
62. “True friends are never apart, maybe in the distance but never in heart.“ — Helen Keller
63. “When the world is so complicated, the simple gift of friendship is within all of our hands.“ — Maria Shriver
64. “Best friends are the people in your life who make you laugh louder, smile brighter, and live better.“ — Unknown
65. “A friend is one of the best things you can be and the greatest things you can have.“ — Sarah Valdez
66. “A friend who understands your tears is much more valuable than many friends who only know your smile.“ — Unknown
67. “A real friend walks in when the rest of the world walks out.“ — Walter Winchell
68. “A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.“ — Unknown
69. “Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.“ — Anais Nin
70. “Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.“ — Muhammad Ali
71. “A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself – and especially to feel, or not feel. Whatever you happen to be feeling at any moment is fine with them.“ — Jim Morrison
72. “A friend is someone who helps you up when you’re down, and if they can’t, they lay down beside you and listen.“ — Winnie The Pooh
73. “My definition of a friend is somebody who adores you even though they know the things you’re most ashamed of.“ — Jodie Foster
74. “Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.“ — Eleanor Roosevelt
What Is Your Favorite Tribe Quote?
I really hope you enjoyed our selection of tribe quotes and friendship tribe quotes.
I would be really happy if you were now more familiar with the meaning of your tribe and the value of friendships.
Let’s take a moment to appreciate the special connections we found in this lifetime!
Let’s celebrate friendship every day and give love without hesitation!
Life was never meant to be lived in solitude. That’s why we get the chance to find the people we want to share our experiences with during our journey on Earth.
To live a peaceful and fulfilled life, we need connection, empathy, and beautiful memories with the people we love the most.
Remember that you got lucky enough to find your tribe and cherish all the time spent together.
We would love to read in the comment section below which one of the tribe quotes was your favorite!
Alexandra, the head author at Subconscious Servant is a Psychologist, Reiki Therapist, and writer. She loves writing about any topic from Applied Psychology, Metaphysical and Spiritual healing, hoping that people on a spiritual, self-discovery journey will find guidance and light through her articles. If you want to read more about Alexandra, visit her full author bio here.