Do you feel that you need to clear your mind of negative and intrusive thoughts?
I have put together all these clear mind quotes to give you the inspiration and maybe even guidance you need to calm your mind.
Life can get messier at times.
Events happen that are hard to deal with and that cause you to feel negative, overwhelming emotions as well as to think disturbing thoughts.
And guess what? You’re not alone.
We’ve all been there in a situation in which it seems like the sky of our mind has become covered in clouds, and the sun (the resolution) does not surface.
Since this is a quote article, I will insert one here that fits really well, and that is “ Light can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light” – Albus Dumbledore.
Now, you may or may not be a Harry Potter fan – as I’ve just quoted a famous character from the movie, but the point I’m trying to make is that even when there is darkness in your life, mind, and heart, there is always a way to turn your face towards the light and let it wrap around you.
One way to do that would be to try and seek help and to look for ways to clear your mind of anxiety and intrusive thoughts because these thoughts can keep you stuck in a negative situation.
They will prevent you from seeing the resolution to a problem, even when it is right in front of you.
This being said, let’s have a look together at the following clear mind quotes, as I hope that they will inspire you to find the peace and clarity you are looking for.
Clear Mind Quotes That Make You Think
1. “Writing is thinking. To write well is to think clearly. That’s why it’s so hard.” – David McCullough
2. “We say that we want peace of mind, but what we really want is peace of mind.” – Naval Ravikant
3. “Having a clear mind and a clear space allows you to think and act with purpose.” – Erika Oppenheimer
4. “You’ll feel much better when you clear your head, and soon you’ll see a much better way to be.” – Pennywise
5. “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.” – Marcus Aurelius
6. “Happiness is a clear mind. A clear and sane mind knows how to live, how to work, what emails to send, what phone calls to make, and what to do to create what it wants without fear.” – Byron Katie
7. “It’s a lack of clarity that creates chaos and frustration. Those emotions are poison to any living goal.” – Steve Maraboli
8. “Our life is shaped by our mind; we become what we think. Joy follows a pure thought like a shadow that never leaves.” – Buddha
9. “Your mind is working at its best when you’re being paranoid. You explore every avenue and the possibility of your situation at high speed with total clarity.” – Banksy
10. “Actually, I just woke up one day and decided I didn’t want to feel like that anymore or ever again. So I changed. Just like that.”
11. “It doesn’t matter what you’ve done; what matters is what you choose to do from here.”
12. “Don’t make all of your sadness to be a miserable tragedy; just forget it with your conscious heart and clear mind.” – Rizky Adam Rifai
13. “The beauty is that through disappointment you can gain clarity, and with clarity comes conviction and true originality.” – Conan O’Brien
14. “Talk with a clear mind, not with cloudy. A cloudy mind can escape thoughts easily but not clear mind.” – Boyka
15. “Not a mother, nor a father, nor any other relative can do more for the well-being of one than a rightly-directed mind can.” – The Dhammapada
16. “If you want power, control the narrative in other people’s heads. If you seek happiness, control the narrative in your own head.” – Johnny Uzan
17. “The understanding of our position, clarity of the direction, and effectiveness of our actions determine the height of our destination.” – Farshad Asl
18. “Those who follow the Tao are of clear mind. They do not load their mind with anxieties and are flexible in their adjustment to external conditions.” – Zhuangzi
19. “I’m looking forward to going out at the concert with a clear head, with a clear mind, with a clear spirit and experiencing whatever it is. It’s great.” – Lenny Kravitz
20. “When your life becomes clear and pure, when your mind is clear, and your view of life is unobstructed, then you’ll be at peace with yourself. Then you will be happy.” – Frederick Lenz
21. “Sometimes answers come to you in ways that only you can understand. That is why it is so important to have a clear mind to receive and understand the message.” – Sheila M. Burke
22. “The most fundamental exercise is self-observation, which is the catalyst for inner change; it will give self-knowledge and a clear mind and perception. Without it, the attempt to reach enlightenment and awaken consciousness is destined to fail.” – Belsebuub
23. “Clarity and focus don’t always come from God or inspirational quotes. Usually, it takes your mother to slap the reality back into you.” – Shannon L. Alder
24. “When we throw out the physical clutter, we clear our minds. When we throw out the mental clutter, we clear our souls.” – Gail Blanke
25. “Those who with a clear mind have seen this truth, those who are wise and ever watchful, they feel the joy of watchfulness, the joy of the path of the great.” – Buddha
26. “Anything that’s clear in our mind will eventually reflect through similarly clear actions. While positive thoughts will present themselves as awesome activities and creations, negative ones will cause destruction.” – Dr. Prem Jagyasi
Power-Packed Short Quotes for a Clear Mind
27. “All I want is a clear mind and happy heart.”
28. “When your heart is pure, your mind is clear.”
29. “A lack of clarity could put the brakes on any journey to success.”
30. “This is your life, do what you love, and do it often.”
31. “A clear mind achieves success.” – Rajen Jani
32. “Anger is what makes a clear mind seem clouded.” – Kazi Shams
33. “If you have God on your side, everything becomes clear.” – Ayrton Senna
34. “A clear mind leads to better judgment, leads to a better outcome.” – Naval Ravikant
35. “I just need some time in a beautiful place to clear my head.”
36. “Clinging to old ways and fighting change is not the answer.” – Michael Rapino
37. “I have got a war in my mind.”
38. “Keep your mind clear in difficult situations.”
39. “Sunday is a day to clear the mind of all that has transpired the week before.” – Byron Pulsifer
40. “There is no peace of mind. There is peace or mind.” – Osho
41. “A quiet mind can hear intuition over fear.”
42. “To awaken, sit calmly, letting each breath clear your mind and open your heart.”
43. “Only with a clear mind will you be able to see who is truly in your heart.” – Clamp
44. “My mind is clear. I’m focused.” – Dennys Reyes
45. “The closer one comes to truth, the further one gets from the mind.” – James Pierce
46. “There’s no way that a clear mind can live an unhappy life.” – Byron Katie
47. “Clean your space, clean your mind.”
48. “A good workout is a great way to clear your mind.”
49. “The clearer your mind is, the deeper you will be able to see.” – Debasish Mridha
50. “Nature is something outside our body, but the mind is within us.” – Bhumibol Adulyadej
51. “Clear your mind. Your heart is trying to tell you something.”
52. “Clear your mind of CAN’T.”
53. “A clear mind is a doorway to endless possibilities”
54. “Happiness requires two things: A clear mind and a happy heart.”
55. “To see the universe clearly, you need not only a clear sky but also a clear mind.” – Mehmet Murat ildan
56. “When the mind is clear, behavior is always impeccable.” – Sylvia Boorstein
57. “Clear the mind of all worldly things.” – Neem Karoli Baba
58. “The mind is everything. What you think you become.” – Buddha
59. “Peace signs and clear minds.”
60. “To a mind that is still the whole universe surrenders.” – Lao Tzu
61. “The more of me I will be, the clearer I can see.” – Rache Archelaus
62. “Clean your screens as if you are cleaning your soul, allowing the air to flow through freely.” – Shoukei Matsumoto
63. “Clarity of mind means clarity of passion, too; this is why a great and clear mind loves ardently and sees distinctly what it loves.” – Blaise Pascal
64. “The mind reflects the world, and the world reflects the mind.” – James Pierce
65. “If moment by moment you can keep your mind clear, then nothing will confuse you.” – Sheng – Yen
66. “Take a step back. Clear your mind. Refresh your perspective.”
67. “Every time your mind shifts, your world shifts.” – Byron Katie
68. “Sometimes you just need the adventure to cleanse the bitter taste of life from your soul.”
69. “Nothing is good or bad, but thinking makes it so.” – William Shakespeare
70. “Relax, allow the mind to become empty, and surprise yourself with the great treasure that begins to flow from your soul.” – Paulo Coelho
71. “Don’t let something that’s long gone continue to control you. It’s time to let go.”
Boost Your Motivation with These Clear Mind Quotes
72. “The best way to succeed is to have a specific intent, a clear vision, a plan of action, and the ability to maintain clarity. Those are the Four Pillars of Success. It never fails!” – Steve Maraboli
73. “It's a wonderful thing to be optimistic. It keeps you healthy, and it keeps you resilient.” – Daniel Kahneman
74. “You have powers you never dreamed of. You can do things you never thought you could do. There are no limitations in what you can do except the limitations of your own mind.” – Darwin P. Kingsley
75. “If you have a clear mind… you won’t have to search for direction. The direction will come to you.” – Phil Jackson
76. “Clear your mind of clutter, and make space for clarity and creativity to flourish”
77. “We are our thoughts. We cannot change anything if we cannot change our thinking.”
78. “When I am composing, I try to clear my mind of having to publish or having to sell a book or find readers. That kind of thinking gets in the way.” – Maxine Hong Kingston
79. “Sometimes, you need to step outside, get some air, and remind yourself of who you are and who you want to be.”
80. “When you walk on a court, clear your mind of everything unrelated to the goal of playing the match as well as you can.” – Stan Smith
81. “Always keep your mind as bright and clear as the vast sky, the great ocean, and the highest peak, empty of all thoughts. Always keep your body filled with light and heat. Fill yourself with the power of wisdom and enlightenment.” – Marihei Ueshiba
82. “Clear your mind of such thoughts. They cannot be answered and will make you no happier.” – Christopher Paolini
83. “Running is one the best solutions to a clear mind.” – Sasha Azevedo
84. “Keep your head clear! It doesn’t matter how bright the path is if your mind is always cloudy.”
85. “Sometimes you just need a little bit of alone time for yourself to clear up your mind and see things from a new perspective.”
86. “If your mind is empty, it is always ready for anything; it is open to everything.” – Shunryu Suzuki
87. “What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds.” – Wayne Dyer
88. “You have to feed your mind daily with the good, clean, pure, powerful, and positive.” – Zig Ziglar
89. “A clear mind heals everything that needs to be healed. It can never be fooled into believing that there is one speck out of order.” – Byron Katie
90. “You don’t have to learn how to control your thoughts; you just have to stop letting them control you.”
91. “It’s not the situation that’s causing your stress, it’s your thoughts, and you can change that right here and now. You can choose to be peaceful right here and now. Peace is a choice, and it has nothing to do with what other people do or think.” – Gerald G. Jampolsky
92. “Don't make all of your sadness to be a miserable tragedy; just forget it with your conscious heart and clear mind.” – Rizky Adam Rifai
Inspiring Clear Mind Quotes to Help You Stop Overthinking
93. “A mind troubled by doubt cannot focus on the course to victory.” – Arthur Golden
94. “Remove the emotional and physical clutter from your life so you can soar.” – Judith Orloff
95. “Your greatest need is to clean out the enormous mass of mental and emotional rubbish that clutters your mind. You need to learn how to select your thoughts just the same way you select your clothes every day. This is a power you can cultivate. If you want to control things in your life, work on controlling your mind. In most cases, that’s the only thing you should be trying to control.” – Marc Hack
96. “The mind is like water. When it’s turbulent, it’s difficult to see. When it’s calm, everything becomes clear.” – Prasad Mahes
97. “Clear mind is like a full moon in the sky. Sometimes clouds come and cover it, but the moon is always behind them. Clouds go away; then the moon shines brightly. So don’t worry about a clear mind: it is always there. When thinking comes, behind it is a clear mind. When thinking goes, there is only a clear mind. Thinking comes and goes, comes and goes; you must not be attached to the coming or the going.” – Seungsahn
98. “Overthinking ruins you. It ruins the situation. And it twists things around. It makes you worry. Plus, it just makes everything worst than it actually is.” – Karen Salmanso
99. “If you keep thinking about what you want to do or what you hope will happen, you don’t do it, and it won’t happen.” – Desiderius Erasmus
100. “I get anxious about everything. I just can’t stop thinking about things all the time. And here’s the really destructive part — it’s always retrospective. I waste time thinking of what I should have said or done.” – Hugh Laurie
101. “Stop worrying about what tomorrow may bring. Focus on what you can control. Stay positive. Enjoy today. Expect good things to come”– Karen Salmansohn
102. “Don’t overanalyze what you see. I have a feeling that you’re overthinking things. Give it some time, and the pieces of this puzzle might come together.” – Jessica Park
103. “The more you rationalize, the more you move farther away from your authentic self.” – Shannon L. Alder
104. “Overthinking ruins friendships and relationships. Overthinking creates problems you never had. Don’t overthink, just overflow with good vibes”
105. “We are dying from overthinking. We are slowly killing ourselves by thinking about everything. Think. Think. Think. You can never trust the human mind anyway. It’s a death trap.” – Anthony Hopkins
106. “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.” – Albert Einstein
107. “The more you overthink, the less you will understand.” – Habeeb Akande
108. “I think and think and think, I‘ve thought myself out of happiness one million times, but never once into it.” – Jonathan Safran Foer
109.“The more I think about it, the more I realize that overthinking isn’t the real problem. The real problem is that we don’t trust.” – L.J. Vanier
110. “You can’t be that kid standing at the top of the waterslide, overthinking it. You have to go down the chute” – Tina Fey
111. “Don’t overthink things. Sometimes you can convince your head not to listen to your heart. Those are the decisions you regret for the rest of your life.” – Leah Braemel
112. “Most misunderstandings in the world could be avoided if people would simply take the time to ask, “What else could this mean?” – Shannon L. Alder
113. “Overthinking arises when you unconsciously provoke negative emotions and thoughts and avoid positive emotions and thoughts.” – Amit Ray
114. “Overthinking evaporates when you feel connected with your body, mind, breath and the soul.” – Amit Ray
115. “Don’t think. Thinking is the enemy of creativity. It’s self-conscious, and anything self-conscious is lousy. You can’t try to do things. You simply must do things.” – Ray Bradbury
116. “Your overthinking voice out of your head sounds like a strict adult who always counts your problems and points out your mistakes but doesn’t ever help you with solutions.”
117. “Don’t get too deep; it leads to overthinking and overthinking leads to problems that don’t even exist in the first place.” – Jayson Engay
118. “When you overthink, you recycle sad scenes from your past and re-live the sadness of those moments again and again.”
119. “Awareness is the beginning of change. Before you can begin to address or cope with your habit of overthinking, you need to learn to be aware of it when it’s happening.” – Lolly Daskal
120. “Overthinking steals time and energy and rarely produces anything worthwhile. And by exhausting you in the process, it makes you more susceptible to its close relatives, anxiety, and depression.” – Ryan Howes
What's Your Pick From These Clear Mind Quotes?
Quotes are a powerful tool for healing and inspiration.
Seeing the right quote at the right time can sometimes put you in the right mindset for the day.
If these quotes have helped you find the motivation to declutter your mind of negative thoughts and anxiety, all you need to do further is to find the right way to do it.
You can try meditation, therapy, mindfulness, Reiki healing, and so on.
In the meantime, I would love to find out which one of these quotes has inspired you the most.
Thus, I invite you to leave us a comment and tell us which clear mind quote was your favorite!
Alan is the founder of Subconscious Servant. He has a passion for learning about topics such as spirituality and the metaphysical world. The thing he loves to explore most though is manifesting with the law of attraction ✨.