In this article, I will share 44 affirmations for the root chakra that are perfect to help balance a blocked or unbalanced Root Chakra (also known as Muladhara or first primary chakra).
The Root Chakra is associated with your connection to mother earth. It’s your foundation in this world.
This first chakra related to being grounded, feeling safe and secure, and that your basic survival needs are being met. It’s also associated with feeling connected to your family.
This Muladhara (Root) Chakra can become unbalanced when certain events happen in your life such as a tragedy, family death, or illness.
An imbalanced Root Chakra can lead to a negative outlook on life. Your behaviors may externalize this. You can become irritable and restless. You may drift along in life from one thing to the next. Struggling to stay grounded.
You may struggle to hold down a job and find your needs are not being met financially. Your personal relationship may struggle as well. You may become jealous and resentful of your friends who are doing better than you, meaning you will find it hard to enjoy their success.
If you Root Chakra is out of balance you may experience some of these symptoms:
- Experience family issues/tensions
- Feeling disconnected/ungrounded
- Feeling unsafe (this may manifest as a feeling that the world is dangerous and scary)
- Feeling basic survival needs such as food, shelter clothing is not being met. This can cause you to feel greed for food and possessions.
- Eating disorders are associated with an imbalanced Root Chakra.
- Feeling unloved
- The feeling of envy of others that you perceive as doing better than you.
- Make choices based on fear
- Experience pessimism, poor focus, and a negative outlook on life
If your Root is in balance then you will feel safe and secure in your world. You will feel your connection to nature.
You will appreciate your friends and family and will never be envious or criticize them. You’ll live in the moment and feel all your needs are being met.
When your Root Chakra is in alignment you should experience these symptoms:
- Family life is in harmony
- You feel grounded and connected to nature and move with the flow of life.
- You feel safe and secure and see the world as a good place.
- You know your needs will always be met and feel comfortable sharing with others.
- Make choices based on love
Now you know how your Root Chakra will manifest in your experience when out (or in) balance), I have created a Root Chakra affirmations list to help you feel grounded and secure.
I’ve broken the affirmations into sections based on the different aspects of your Root Chakra. Have a look and use the affirmations that you feel you need to work on in your life right now.
44 Powerful Root Chakra Affirmations
Root Chakra Affirmations For Grounding
- I am rooted and connected to mother earth.
- I breathe deeply and allow my breath to anchor me to the present moment
- I feel protected in this world
- I am present in this moment
- I am able to withstand all storms
- I can easily adapt to any situation
- I am blessed. I am loved. I am safe
- I am worthy of feeling secure and safe
- I am right where I need to be and things are going really well
- I am one with the earth. I am one with my body
- I naturally move with the ebb and flow of life
Root Chakra Affirmations For Your Needs Being Met
- I am fully supported by the Universe in all ways
- I have more than enough
- Each day, my needs are met
- My environment is peaceful and inspiring and I feel safe and secure
- Every square inch of my home makes me feel at ease
- Every day I do something to make my surroundings more comfortable
- I am alive, therefor my needs are being met
- There is more than enough to go around
- I have everything I need to help me prepare delicious, nutritious meals
- The universe is meeting all my needs immediately.
- I am creating a harmonious environment for myself and those I love
Root Chakra Affirmations For Feeling loved & Safe
- I AM at peace with all my relationships, and I bring peace to others in all my encounters
- I listen carefully and open my heart when interacting with my family
- I give and receive love freely and joyfully
- I see myself as being filled with love and happiness
- I Am loved, I AM LOVE
- I love that my relationships are in harmony with my highest good
- I love being supported by my friends, family, and relationships
- When I create harmony in my mind and heart I will find it in my own life
- I am worthy of love.
- With every breath, I release anxiety
- I am all I need to be happy
❤️ Related Post: 11 Blocked Or Underactive Root Chakra Warning Signs To Be Aware Of
General Root Chakra Affirmations
- I make choices out of love not fear
- I am immersed in abundance
- My Root Chakra is balanced
- I am worthy of financial security
- I am connected to all that is around me
- I am in the process of clearing any blockages in my Root Chakra
- I am grounded
- I am abundant
- The Universe opens its arms to protect and love me
- I am now circulating money in a positive way
- I am here and I am safe
Thanks, I hope you find those affirmations helpful.
If you want a well balanced root chakra then you may want to check out this post I did on the best stones to use for a well balanced root chakra, alternatively, check out this article on root chakra opening symptoms!