When it comes to love, everyone has different standards.
For some, the perfect partner is someone who always puts them first and never lets them down.
Others might be more interested in someone who is fun and spontaneous.
No matter what your definition of the perfect partner is, there are certain quotes that really capture how you feel about that special person in your life.
The following 100+ loving you is easy quotes that will inspire you to love with all of your heart and soul.
These should remind you that love is beautiful, and there’s nothing in this world that can stop you from finding it.
Read on and enjoy!
Memorable Loving You is Easy Quotes
1. “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; so I love you because I know no other way.” — Pablo Neruda
2. “The day I met you, I found my missing piece. You complete me and make me a better person. I love you with all my heart and all my soul.”
3. “Love doesn’t make the world go ’round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.” — Franklin P. Jones
4. “People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that’s what everyone wants. But a true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life.” — Elizabeth Gilbert
5. “Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well.” — Vincent van Gogh
6. “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” — When Harry Met Sally
7. “We loved with a love that was more than love.” — Edgar Allan Poe
8. “Because of you, I can feel myself slowly, but surely, becoming the me I have always dreamed of being.” — Tyler Knott Gregson
9. “For thousands of nights I dreamed of making love to you. No man on earth has ever hated sunrise as I do.” — Again the Magic
10. “The greatest degree of inner tranquility comes from the development of love and compassion. The more we care for the happiness of others, the greater is our own sense of well-being.” — Dalai Lama
11. “I’m here. I love you. I don’t care if you need to stay up crying all night long, I will stay with you. There’s nothing you can ever do to lose my love. I will protect you until you die, and after your death, I will still protect you. I am stronger than depression and I am braver than loneliness and nothing will ever exhaust me.” — Elizabeth Gilbert
12. “Take love, multiply it by infinity and take it to the depths of forever, and you still have only a glimpse of how I feel for you.” — Meet Joe Black
13. “You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.” — Oscar Wilde
14. “You and I, it’s as though we have been taught to kiss in heaven and sent down to Earth together, to see if we know what we were taught.” — Boris Pasternak
15. “When I tell you I love you, I don’t say it out of habit. I say it to remind you that you are the best thing that has ever happened to me.”
16. “I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.” — Paulo Coelho
17. “Love takes off the masks we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.” — James Baldwin
18. “I love you and that’s the beginning and end of everything.” — F. Scott Fitzgerald
19. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” — Lao Tzu
20. “One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: That word is love.” — Sophocles
21. “The supreme happiness of life consists in the conviction that one is loved…” — Victor Hugo, Les Misérables
22. “Sometimes all you need is a hug from the right person and all your stress will melt away.”
23. “Love is when you sit beside someone doing nothing, yet you feel perfectly happy.”
24. “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.” — Angelita Lim
25. “To be fully seen by somebody, then, and be loved anyhow – this is a human offering that can border on miraculous.” — Elizabeth Gilbert
Romantic Loving You is Easy Quotes
26. “To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything and your heart will be wrung and possibly broken. If you want to make sure of keeping it intact you must give it to no one, not even an animal. Wrap it carefully round with hobbies and little luxuries; avoid all entanglements. Lock it up safe in the casket or coffin of your selfishness. But in that casket, safe, dark, motionless, airless, it will change. It will not be broken; it will become unbreakable, impenetrable, irredeemable. To love is to be vulnerable.” — C.S. Lewis
27. “I believe in love. I think it just hits you and pulls the rug out from underneath you and, like a baby, demands your attention every minute of the day.” — Jodi Picoult
28. “When you find that one that’s right for you, you feel like they were put there for you, you never want to be apart.” — Joe Manganiello
29. “Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” — Martin Luther King Jr.
30. “If I had to choose between breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you.” — DeAnna Anderson
31. ”You don’t marry someone you can live with — you marry someone you cannot live without.”
32. “When you’re lucky enough to meet your one person, then life takes a turn for the best. It can’t get better than that.” — John Krasinski
33. “Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get — only with what you are expecting to give — which is everything.” — Katharine Hepburn
34. “Your hand touching mine. This is how galaxies collide.” — Sanober Khan
35. “In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.” — Maya Angelou
36. “In a world full of temporary things, you are a perpetual feeling.” — Sanober Khan
37. “If I had but an hour of love, if that be all that is given me, an hour of love upon this earth, I would give my love to thee.” — Alice Sebold
38. “Where we love is home – home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts.” — Oliver Wendell Holmes Sr.
39. “Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.” — Oprah Winfrey
40. “When you are missing someone, time seems to move slower, and when I’m falling in love with someone, time seems to be moving faster.” — Taylor Swift
41. “You found parts of me I didn’t know existed and in you I found a love I no longer believed was real.”
42. “Yours is the light by which my spirit’s born: yours is the darkness of my soul’s return – you are my sun, my moon, and all my stars.” — E. E. Cummings
43. “Not even in my weakest moment have I ever considered letting you go.”
44. “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.” — Leo Christopher
45. “I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone.“ — J.R.R. Tolkien
46. “What we have once enjoyed we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us.” — Helen Keller
47. “It is a curious thought, but it is only when you see people looking ridiculous that you realize just how much you love them.” — Agatha Christie
48. “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” — Aristotle
49. “Thinking of you keeps me awake. Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive.“ — Inconnu
50. “I choose you. And I’ll choose you over and over and over. Without pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat. I’ll keep choosing you.“
Loving You is Easy Quotes for Him
51. “He’s more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” — Emily Bronte
52. “The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space.” — Marilyn Monroe
53. “I am very indecisive and always have trouble picking my favorite anything. But, without a doubt, you are my favorite everything.”
54. “Of all forms of caution, caution in love is perhaps the most fatal to true happiness.” — Bertrand Russell
55. “I’ve never had a moment’s doubt. I love you. I believe in you completely. You are my dearest one. My reason for life.” — Ian McEwan
56. “Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.” — Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
57. “As a man in a relationship, you have a choice: You can be right or you can be happy.” — Ralphie May
58. “We’re all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness—and call it love—true love.” — Robert Fulghum
59. “The water shines only by the sun. And it is you who are my sun.” — Charles de Leusse
60. “A guy knows he’s in love when he loses interest in his car for a couple of days.” — Tim Allen
61. “A man is already halfway in love with any woman who listens to him.” —– Brendan Francis
62. “I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.” –— Elizabeth Barrett Browning
63. “I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.” — John Green
64. “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” — Dr. Seuss
65. “We’ve loved each other so long I’ve never been a man and not loved her.” — Sarah Perry
66. “First best is falling in love. Second best is being in love. Least best is falling out of love. But any of it is better than never having been in love.” — Maya Angelou
67. “Falling in love is easy. Falling in love with the same person repeatedly is extraordinary.” — Crystal Woods
68. “Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much the heart can hold.” – Zelda Fitzgerald
69. “At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.” — Plato
70. “To feel the love of people whom we love is a fire that feeds our life.” — Pablo Neruda
71. “Sometimes it’s a form of love just to talk to somebody that you have nothing in common with and still be fascinated by their presence.” — David Byrne
72. “When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.” — Arrigo Boito
73. “You don’t love someone because they’re perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they’re not.” — Jodi Picoult
74. “Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” — Emily Brontë
75. “Love was feeling the person everywhere, under your skin, in every strand of your hair, in your heart, in your bones, in the tone of your voice when you said their name. Love wasn’t always about being with the person, it was feeling that your world was better just because they lived. Even if you weren’t ever going to be together, he was the air you breathed, invisible but everywhere.” — Jacqueline Simon Gunn
Loving You is Easy Quotes for Her
76. “And in her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.” — Across the Universe
77. “I fell in love with her courage, her sincerity, and her flaming self-respect. And it’s these things I’d believe in, even if the whole world indulged in wild suspicions that she wasn’t all she should be. I love her and it is the beginning of everything.” — F. Scott Fitzgerald
78. “Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood.” — Oscar Wilde
79. “You make me want to be a better man.” — Melvin Udall
80. ”Once upon a time there was a boy who loved a girl and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering.” — The History Of Love
81. “It’s so easy to be with her, my lusty fairy, my beautiful wife. Wanting her is like breathing. Needing her is in my blood. And loving her will always be the beat of my heart.” — Nina Lane
82. “You are the finest, loveliest, tenderest, and most beautiful person I have ever known and even that is an understatement.” — F. Scott Fitzgerald
83. “He stepped down, trying not to look long at her, as if she were the sun, yet he saw her, like the sun, even without looking.” — Leo Tolstoy
84. “A soulmate is someone who understands you like no other, loves you like no other, will be there for you forever, no matter what.” — P.S. I Love You
85. “There is no charm equal to tenderness of heart.” — Jane Austen
86. “You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how.” — Gone with the Wind
87. “I love being married. It’s so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.” — Rita Rudner
88. “My soul and your soul are forever tangled.” — N.R. Hart
89. “To fall in love with someone’s thoughts – the most intimate, splendid romance.” — Sanober Khan
90. “When you fall in love, the natural thing to do is give yourself to it. That’s what I think. It’s just a form of sincerity.” — Haruki Murakami
91. “Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.” — Rumi
92. “In vain have I struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you.” — Mr. Darcy, ‘Pride and Prejudice’
93. “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.” — Leo Christopher
94. “Maybe love at first sight isn’t what we think it is. Maybe it’s recognising a soul we loved in a past life and falling in love with them again.” — Kamand Kojouri
95. “Like a child who saves their favourite food on the plate for last, I try to save all thoughts of you for the end of the day so I can dream with the taste of you on my tongue.” — Kamand Kojouri
96. “I spend most nights at home falling in love with the idea of you.” — Michael Faudet
97. “Love is simple. You fall and that’s it. You’ll work the other stuff out. You just gotta let yourself fall and have faith that someone will be there to catch you.” — Chelsea M. Cameron
98. “I’ve tried so many times to think of a new way to say it, and it’s still I love you.” — Zelda Fitzgerald
99. “Falling in love is more than infatuation. It is the need to feel whole, to feel safe, to be healed, to join together with someone, heart and soul.” — Michael R French
100. “I did not understand the concept of ‘falling in love every time’, that is until I looked into your eyes.” — James M Stoffel, Jr
Loving You is Easy Quotes From Books
101. “Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” — Robert A. Heinlein
102. “I don’t know how he calmed me down without even talking, but he did. Some people just have a calming presence about them and he’s one of those people.” — Colleen Hoover
103. “When you love someone,” he said haltingly, “. . . you want to make this world look different for them. To give all the ugly stuff meaning, and amplify the good. That’s what you do.” — Emily Henry
104. “There are people you meet that you get to know, and then there are people you meet that you already know.” — Colleen Hoover
105. “When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.” — Jess C. Scott
106. “If I’m worth anything in this world, it’s because of what you’ve given me” — Linnea March
107. “Love is giving the world away, and being loved is having the whole world to give.” — Emily Henry
108. “There’s no better feeling than being loved for who you are rather than for what you’re worth” — Colleen Hoover
109. “But there, all crowded together on the third-floor balcony, he watches as she falls in love with the stars, and they watch as he falls in love with her.” — MMIV
110. “I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul.” — Pablo Neruda
Which Loving You Is Easy Quotes Do You Resonate With The Most?
Love is one of the most important things in life.
It can change you and the people around you, and it’s something that everyone should experience.
Whether you are a romantic or not, love is something that will always be there for us.
With these loving you is easy quotes above, you can easily express how you feel about the person you love.
So which quotes are your favorites in this list?
Let us know in the comments section below!
I’m a full-time freelance writer with a love for writing self-improvement, relationships, mental health, and lifestyle articles. Check out my other articles here on Subconscious Servant, or also Thought Catalog (that’s where I express myself in a more creative form ✨).